Planning has commenced for next year’s Festival, the date for which has been set as Sunday the 15th July 2018. Once again our main focus will be a programme of live music featuring a variety of local artists with a wide span of musical genres.
Stay tuned for more information as the planning unfolds – we aim to make it a fun day for all the family.
To date we have secured the current list of attractions:
- 4 ½ hour programme of live music (11:00 - 14:00; 1430 - 16:00)
- Mini fairground & rides
- Giant bouncy castle, slide & foam pit
- Nissan new car trade exhibition
- Radio controlled aircraft & helicopters demonstration subject to weather & landowner permission (14:00-14:30)
- Raffle & tombola (run by Bersted Parish Council)
- Fire engine & fire safety demo truck
- Dog agility display
- 20 plus assorted arts, craft and charity stalls (and the number is growing)
The catering refreshments plan so far:
- Burgers & hotdogs - Scouts
- Cake stall - WI
- Mobile Bar - external contractor
- Hot & cold snacks - Bersted Parish Council
- Soft drinks - Bersted Parish Council (Cllr Yeates)
- Ice cream stand – Pinks Vintage Ice Cream
Bersted Parish Festival celebrates the parish and its residents. The Parish Council would like to run the festival every year if it is viable.
If you feel you would like to contribute to the success of the festival please contact the Parish Clerk. If you would like a stall at the festival please download the form below and accompanying price list and return it to the Parish Council.
Charitable institutions are unlikely to be charged.
Stall Holder Booking Form
Scale of Charges