In and around Bersted
If you have an event planned in Bersted Parish during the next two months and would like it advertised here please send details to the Clerk.
RSPB VOLUNTEERING EVENT
RSPB Volunteer Vacancy Learning Assistants Join us for a Taster Day on Thursday 1 February, 10am-3pm at Pulborough Brooks.
This is an opportunity to make a real difference enriching the lives of school children and inspiring them to care and learn more about the natural world.
You'll need to commit to one day a week in the summer term and one day a fortnight in the spring and autumn terms. Full training is provided.
Book your place by 25 January. To find out more about this exciting role visit our website or contact Lucy Tozer. Telephone 01798 875851, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- West Dean College’s 2018 International Classical Guitar Festival Season Tickets are on sale now. Entry to all four Concerts and Open Day 18 - 21 August book on line at https://www.westdean.org.uk/events/guitar-season-ticket-entry-to-all-four-concerts-and-open-day
- Voluntary Action Arun & Chichester provide a weekly e-bulletin with all the latest news, events, funding, training and jobs that is available across our area and West Sussex. Voluntary Action Arun & Chichester Weekly Update
- Find what's on in Arundel, Bognor Regis, Littlehampton and surrounding villages. Sussex by the Sea
- Search the West Sussex County Council Events database for an event near you. Events in West Sussex
- Look for planned events at the Weald and Downland Living Museum. Weald and Downland Living Museum
- Find shows and book seats at the award winning Chichester Festival Theatre
- Discover what films are showing and book seats at the Picturedrome, Bognor Regis
- Find shows or events and book seats at the Alexandra Theatre, Regis Centre
- See living history events throughout the year at Arundel Castle Events
- The Tangmere Museum is home to an impressive display of historic aircraft and a unique collection of aviation memorabilia stretching from the First World War through to the Cold War. Tangmere Museum
- Dedicated to the industrial heritage of the South East, exhibits include a narrow-gauge railway and bus service (both provide free nostalgic travel around the site). Amberley Museum
- Chichester Canal is a leisure waterway linking historic Chichester to the sea. The canal runs 4 miles from the Basin to the Harbour at Birdham and, today, the 2 miles as far as Donnington are navigable. Chichester Canal
- The new Selsey Lifeboat Station is open to the public from 10.30 a.m. until 4 p.m. daily (subject to operational requirements), and visitors are welcome. Selsey Lifeboat Station