Parish Notice Boards
Bersted Parish Council has notice boards situated around the parish.
Members of the public and local community groups are welcome to display their notices on the boards. Notices should be A5 size and sent to the Clerk who will arrange for them to be displayed.
Commercial and party political notices cannot be accepted.
The notice boards are located at:
- Durlston Drive - outside the doctor's surgery
- Royal Parade - on the corner of Central Avenue
- Woodlands Road - on the corner of Rowan Way
- Stroud Green - on the green
- North Bersted Street - next to North Bersted Youth Club
- Shripney Road - on the corner of Shripney Lane
- Shripney Road - near to the Robin Hood PH
- Maple Gardens
- Tamarisk Close
- Bersted Jubilee Hall access road - on the corner of Glenelg Close
- Bersted Jubilee Hall - outside the main entrance
- Bersted Park- near Bartons School on the Village Green
- Bersted Park - Bersted Lake